WMA Definition: WMA stands for Windows Media Audio. Developed by Microsoft, part of Microsoft’s Windows Media technology.
WMA to Wav Converter is an audio converter and audio extractor. The main purpose of the application is not only converting WMA to Wav format, including converting other audio formats to Wav format, such as MP3 WAV OGG MPA MP2 AU AIF, etc., but also extract audio from many video formats to Wav file, such as MPEG WMV ASF DAT VCD SVCD DIVX, etc. Not only those, WMA to Wav Converter can convert or extract any part of audio from your media file. WMV to Wav Converter also has the preview function. Benefits of registration: full functions and free upgrade.
- Platform: Microsoft Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP/VISTA
- Price: $ 25.00
How to convert wma to wav file:
Requirements: DirectX 9.0 or higher
1. To convert wma to Wav: If the Windows system does not include the wmadecoder, please install the latest Windows Media Player.
2. Run WMA to Wav Converter, click the Open Media File button, select a wma file for wma to Wave.
3. To convert the whole wma file to Wav, set the Output File name if necessary, then click the Convert button.
4. To convert a part of the wma file, drag the slide bar directly, or click the Play button to preview the wma file, then set the Start Time and the End Time. Finally click the Convert button to convert wma to Wave.
FLAC: Free Lossless Audio Codec, meaning that audio is compressed in FLAC without any loss in quality. This is similar to how Zip works, except with FLAC you will get much better compression because it is designed specifically for audio, and you can play back compressed FLAC files in your favorite player (or your car or home stereo) just like you play an MP3 file. The FLAC format is currently well supported by many software and hardware audio products.
To convert flac to Wav, please install the appropriate K-Lite Mega Codec Pack for the flac file.