If you are looking for an affordable, feature-quality WAV recorder? Then we recommend, WinAudio Recorder.
Details about WinAudio Recorder
The WAV Recorder is particularly easy to learn. With WinAudio recorder, it is possible to record any audio from sound card, microphones, line-in, Cassette Tape, Video Tape, other Windows applications and save it to wav format on your computer with CD-quality.
The special feature of the WAV Recorder:
- You can record any sound onto your computer.
- Record music played by Windows Media Player, Winamp, Quick Time, DVD player, Real Player, Flash, games, etc.
- Output WAV format with no loss quality.
- Pause-function, so that you can skip the music which you do not want to record.
- You can use the WAV Recorder to play your recorded music.
- Full duplex sound card
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0 or higher
- 2G free space of hard disk
WAV is the first digital audio format, it is the main format used on Windows systems for raw audio and other application widely. WAV format support many compression algorithms, support for multiple audio bits, and the sampling frequency and channel. Because it uses the 44.1kHz sampling frequency and 16 quantify bits, WAV almost has the same sound quality with CD. The legacy WAV format is limited to files that are less than 2 GB in size.
WAV WMA MP3 and MIDI are all the common formats. The size of MIDI is smallest, the size of WMA is quite small, the size of MP3 is bigger, the size of WAV is biggest (but audio quality is best).