It has the preview function, and offer users three kinds of splitting mode, It also works fast for splitting audio files
It is an easy-to-use tool to split (trim, cut) MP3 file into smaller mp3 pieces. With the build-in MP3 player, you can pre-listen the MP3 file,set start time and end time, split or cut any section of the MP3 file you want. MP3 Splitter also splits equal parts either by size or by time.
- Split/cut mp3 file into segments quickly.
- Cut any parts from mp3 file without recompression.
- Trim mp3 file size precisely without quality loss.
- Three kinds of Split mode: By frame, By size, By time.
Soft32 Edior’s Review:
While testing MP3 Splitter I’ve noticed that the process was completed very quickly. During the test, MP3 Splitter worked flawlessly. The user interface is simple and forthcoming. Anyone can quickly learn how to use this app. Pluses: Easy to use and fast.
- Current Version: 3.1
- Platform: Microsoft Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003/VISTA/7/8
Free Download MP3 Splitter | Previous version: MP3 Splitter v3.0
- 16MB of memory
- 10M free space of hard disk
CNET Editor’s review of MP3 Splitter:
This basic program quickly dices up MP3 files. MP3 Splitter’s austere main window is simply a grey box with a few buttons and fields, but since the program only does one thing, the interface is not difficult to comprehend. We’re glad it gives you several methods for splitting files. You can cut songs into a certain number of segments, or you can divide them according to time. However, if you want the precise cuts, you’ll need to use the built-in player to preview the files, then press the Start and End buttons to mark the split points. In our tests, MP3 Splitter worked fast.
The following is the steps of how to split MP3 file:
1. Download MP3 splitter and install it on your computer, then run it.
2. Click the button , select an MP3 file.
3. There are 3 kinds of Split mode. Please select a Split mode,
- By frame: split a part of MP3 file by setting the start time and the end time. Use “Play” to listen to the MP3 file, or drag the slide bar directly , then click the Start Time and the End Time button, or input the Hour:Minute:Second number manually to set the start time and the end time in the MP3 file.
- By size: cut several equal parts of MP3 file by setting the size of each piece. Select the number you want to split, the each size of splitting file will display on the right.
- By time: trim several equal parts of MP3 file by setting the duration of each piece. Select the duration you want to split.
4. Enter the output directory or press “Browse” to select a directory.
5. At last, click to start splitting MP3 file.