MKV TO AVI CONVERTER
Digitbyte MKV to AVI Converter is the first to achieve MKV to AVI/DivX/Xvid conversion software in the market, very easy to use, simple and efficient! – free download
This tool can convert mkv to avi, mkv to divx, mkv to xvid format. It is also can be used as an MKV converter, splitter, editor or player. It changes the frame size, frame rate, video compression codec and audio compression codec.
The key features include: Encode AVI with DIVX, XVID, Windows Media Audio and Video Codec, DV Video Encoder, etc. Split mkv file into smaller pieces; Adjust the video aspect ratio; Change video file size with choosing the different encoding bitrate; Open compression system for video and audio; Convert other video formats (MPEG, MPG, ASF, WMV, VCD, SVCD, DAT, etc.) to avi file also; Support multi-languages; If you install mkv codec, it can play MKV, OGM, MP4, FLV and more media files.
- Price: $ 29.99
- Current Version: 220.127.116.11
- Languages: | | | | | | | |
- Platform: Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003/VISTA/7/8
Download MKV TO AVI CONVERTER | Previous version: 3.1
Special offer: If you order MKV to AVI Converter today you may also get MKV to AVI with Subtitle with no extra charge. The average price for each product is only 14.99.
Hints: If failure, we recommend a priority using <MKV to AVI with Subtitle> to change mkv file to avi format.
What is MKV? MKV stands for Matroska video, Matroska is the extensible open standard Audio/Video container like avi, mp4, mpg, asf, rm, mov.
- DirectX 9.0 or higher
- Please install the latest Combined Community Codec Pack (CCCP) for the mkv splitter filter (recommended).
- If the MKV converter does not preview the mkv file still, Please install other video and audio decoder for the mkv file.
- Please install avi video encoder such as DivX, Xvid.
- The default avi audio compressor is Microsoft ADPCM. You can also install or select other audio compressor.
- 2G free space of hard disk
- 256 MB of memory
- 800Mhz CPU