How to extract images from video files
The following software will give you the solution, just free download it and have a wonderful trial!
About Video To Photo Converter
Video To Photo Converter captures images from video such as AVI, WMV, MPG, MPEG, ASF, VCD, DAT. It can grab each frame of video to bmp, jpg, png, tif. Then you may select the favorite photos to process for other use, or enjoy the important scene frame by frame. If extra codecs are installed, the program can convert more video files like DIV/DIVX, XVID, MKV, OGM, SVCD, DV to photos, and so on.
Buy Now (PayPal) – 100% secure! ($ 29.99)
How to use:
1. Click the Open Video button, select a video file.
2. The default output duration is whole time of the clip. You can drag the slider bar, set the Start Time and the End Time to get the part of the clip.
3. Click the Convert button to capture video to picture file.
Output Options dialog:
It is used to select the options of the output images, the following is the details:
1. Select the output format: BMP, JPG, PNG, TIF. The quality of JPG can be adjusted.
2. The default Resolution is original size of the clip. If you want to change the resolution the clip, you can choose other resolution or Custom size.
3. Resize mode:
- Preserve aspect ratio: The video is resized to fit the target frame along one dimension, while preserving the aspect ratio. If the ratio of width to height in the image does not match the ratio in the target frame, it creates a letterbox.
- Stretch: The video is stretched to fit the target frame size in both dimensions, without preserving the aspect ratio.
- If you want to adjust the aspect ratio of the output image, please choose the Stretch mode and change a new resolution.
4. Set the Sampling interval frames if you do not want to get all images in the video.
- Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003/VISTA
- DirectX 9.0 or higher