Audio Merger – How to merge audio files into bigger one?
If you want to merge your audio files (such as MP3, WAV, WMA, AC3, OGG, MPA, MP2, AU, AIF, SND, etc.) into bigger one, you have come the right place. The following software named Super Sound Joiner will let you have your merging job done with ease and fast speed.
About Audio Merger Software
Super Sound Joiner is a user-friendly and powerful program to merge various audio files into one bigger file, the audio merger support many audio files including MP3, WAV, WMA, AC3, OGG, MPA, MP2, AU, AIF, SND, etc. In addition, the program also can extract audio from video files and combine them into larger one, such as AVI, VCD, MPEG, WMV, ASF, OGM, DIVX, DAT, SVCD etc.
Buy Now (PayPal) – $29.99
How to merge audio files:
The following is the steps of how to merge audio files into bigger one.
- Click the Add button, select audio or video files.
- Click the Options button to change the output file name if necessary. To view each media file, doubleclick an item in the list, Window Media Player will play it automatically.
- Click the buttons at the right of the control panel, adjust the item sequence.
- At last click the Join button to Join all media files into one wav file.
Output Options dialog box is used to select the options of output wav:
In the dialog box, you can select output wav file name, change the format of output wav such as sample per second (Hz), number of channels, bits per sample.
Any combination of the following are possible:
Samples per second (Hz): 44100, 22050, 11025, or 8000.
Channels: Stereo or mono.
Bits per sample: 16 or 8.
Related Audio Merger
- AVI Joiner – combine avi files with high quality
- WAV Combiner – combine WAV audio files
- MP3 Joiner – join audio MP3 files
- How to join flv file with Open Video Joiner
- How to join a variety of video files with ultra video joiner