How to resize bulk images with Batch Photo Resizer
Batch Photo Resizer is an easy-to-use batch tool to resize, convert, rotate, flip, rename, sort photos and add text or watermark. It supports many picture formats such as JPG/JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG, ICO, TIF, EXIF, WMF, EMF, etc with batch mode. The output photos’ size and quality can be adjusted. It can sort images by the file time or name. It can search photos in a folder, and supports to drag and drop files.
1. Click the ADD Photos button, select some images. The file name of the photo can be*.bmp, *.jpg, *.jpeg, *.gif, *.dib, *.png; *.ico, *.exif, *.wmf, or *.emf, *.tif.
Or you can click the Search Photos button, select a folder that include the images which you want to convert. Then the program will search images and add them to the list box automatically.
Or drag and drop images directly to the list box.
2. If needed, you can click the head of the list box volume File name or Time to sort the sequence automatically.
3. Click the Option button to set properties in Photo Output Options dialog box.
4. If you want to change one image output properties separately, select the item of the photo list box. Then Click the Edit button to set the output properties of the image. Or right-click the item.
5. Click the Brower button to set the output folder.
6. Add the text to the photos if needed. Then, enter the number in the position X,Y field. Click the font button to change the text font.
7. Change Batch rename prefix to customize the output image file name. For example, the default name is “output.photo”, the output file names will be output.photo.1.2003.03.31.jpg, output.photo.2.2003.03.31.jpg, output.photo.3.2003.03.31.jpg, output.photo.4.2003.03.31.jpg. Or you can check Not rename to keep the name original.
8. At last, click the Convert button to convert all the images.
Image Output Options dialog box
- Choose the format of output images.
- Select the output size type: Original size, resize the Output width or height, or Stretch.
- Enter the number into the field of Quality Control for JPG, the default number is 80 (Minimum is 1, Maximum is 100).
- If necessary, you can select Rotate by angle or Flip the images.
- Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/VISTA
Batch image Resizer – Limitations:
- The trial version can only batch-convert 5 images at maximum. Please register the program to get the full function of batch resizing images.