AVI Joiner is a useful tool that can combine multiple AVI files into one document, and its combined rate is extremely fast, and the merged file without quality loss.
AVI Joiner is an easy-to-use tool to merge or join AVI files into bigger one. Because the program does not recompress the avi files, the audio and video of the output avi file does not have any quality loss. And the conversion speed is extremely fast. It also supports to drag and drop files. Only the AVI files, which have same frame rate, frame size, video codec and audio parameters, can be joined. The program does not support DML AVI files. (AVI is a video format which means Audio Video Interleaved.)
Download aVI Joiner v1.21 | Order (PayPal)
- Price: $ 19.99
- Current Version: 1.21
- Platform: Microsoft Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003/VISTA
If you want to split an AVI files into smaller segments, you can use avi splitter
- 16MB of memory
- 2G free space of hard disk
CNET - Editor's review:
This program does what it promises with good speed to join AVI. If you have read this software application's name, you probably can already guess what it does. And while DigitByte AVI Joiner will quickly merge AVI files into a single clip, it doesn't support a single other video codec. Also, we should note that all your AVI files have to be identically formatted for this program to work; otherwise, you'll get error messages.The application AVI Joiner's interface is the epitome of bland, but at least it is easy to use, particularly since it has few features beyond the ability to preview your new file. Although the demo does add a limit to clips it produces, you at least can join up to three full videos at once for an entire month. This utility will be sufficient for users who need to join a few AVIs.
Guide - how to merge/join AVI files together:
1. Download AVI Joiner, install it to your pc and launch the program.
2. Add AVI files to the list by clicking the Add AVI button, or drag and drop the files to the AVI File Name list.
3. If you want to adjust file sequence, select an item in the list, then use the Up or Down button .
4. If you need to remove an avi file in the list, just select an item, then click "Delete" .
5. Clear all avi files in the list one time, just press "Clear" .
6. Enter the output filename, or use "Browse" to select a directory or name a file.
7. Click Merge to join all AVI files together.
8. Press the button to preview the joined AVI file.
Tags: Join different avi files | Mpeg Joiner | MP3 Splitter | AVI Splitter | FLV Joiner
Download the old versions: AVI Joiner v1.2 | AVI Joiner v1.1 | AVI Joiner v1.0 | AVI Joiner v1.0t