How to join xvid files
You have come to the right place if you want to learn how to join xvid files.
Two XviD Joiners for you:
To use Open Video Joiner (include 64-bit version and support multi-languages) to join XviD files, Decoder encoder requirements: XviD codec. output format: AVI
1. Click the Add button, select the XviD files.
2. Click the Options button to change the output file parameters you need. To change each transition and the transition duration, click the Transition button or rightclick a xvid in the list.
To view each XviD file, doubleclick a XviD file in the list, Window Media Player will play it automatically.
To preview the transition effect and the output XviD sequence, click the Preview button.
3. At last click the Join button to join XviD files.
To use Ultra Video Joiner, output format: Divx, MPEG, VCD, SVCD, DVD, WMV
1. Click “Add Files” Button to select the source video files you want to convert.
2. Edit the source video files, if you like.
3. Sepcify the directory for output files by clicking the ‘Change…’ button, or just use the default directory.
4. Change the output file format as you like.
5. Sepcify the Output Quality, Aspect Ratio and aspect ratiosettings.
6.Click ‘Join’ Button to join video clips.
Above Download_avi-pro-regnow.exe is Ultra Video Joiner downloader from Regnow of Digital River Inc (Nasdaq: DRIV). When the exe file is running, it will download the setup file from the fastest server. The firewall on your computer may popup the request for Internet access. Ultra Video Joiner has been tested thoroughly which means the product are 100% CLEAN.
Tips about XviD Joiner
Xvid is an open source MPEG-4 video codec project launched in 2001 to continue Project Mayo’s open source Open DivX codec. It is compatible with DivX and high qualitative free video compressor.
Related XviD Joiner
- How to join 3G2 files
- How to join MPEG files
- How to join MPE files
- How to join M1V files
- How to join MOD files
- How to join XVID files
- How to join OGM files
- How to join iPod files
- How to join iPhone files
- How to join PSP files
- How to join Zune files
- How to join video clips
- How to join RMVB files