How to convert AVCHD (AVC-HD) format?
The following is the best and award-winning software we have carefully picked for you which supports to convert HD videos including H.264/AVC, TS, AVCHD (m2ts, mts), MKV, etc. Batch conversion and multithreading provide faster conversion speed (400% faster) due to multi-core CPU support.
About AVCHD Converter
Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate is the High-Definition (HD) video converter which has the ability to support a wide range of High-Definition video formats, the AVCHD video converter enables you to convert video between multiform High-Definition movies, such as H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, AVCHD Video (*.m2ts, *.mts), Apple TV h.264 720P, MKV, HD WMV, MPEG2/MPEG-4 TS HD Video, etc., and even convert video from High-Definition to Standard-Definition (HD to SD) for watching.
Main features including:
- Super high speed to convert video: Detecting your CPU automatically and supporting multi-core CPU for a single task, this video converter helps you convert files at high speed, and will promote the video conversion speed with CPU performance improved.
- Video and audio conversion: No matter converting between multifarious video formats, convert AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, MKV, RM, MOV, XviD, 3GP, FLV, or mutually transforming among MP3, WMA, WAV, RA, M4A, AAC, AC3, MP2, OGG and so on, or extracting any audio format from your video, all can be done within a few clicks.
- Transformation between video and pictures: Quickly make your favorite photos into a creative video, or create picture collection from your movies or fun videos as a memorial, to view and enjoy them with your friends and family at your fingertips.
Buy Now (PayPal) – 100% secure! ($ 55.95)
The above download is the downloader from Regnow of Digital River Inc (Nasdaq: DRIV). When it is running, the firewall on your computer may popup the request for Internet access. It has been tested and 100% CLEAN.
AVC HD Converter – Requirements:
- Windows XP/Vista
- Processor 1GHz or higher
- RAM 512MB or above recommended
- Free Hard Disk 30MB space
- Graphic Card Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher
Related Convert AVC-HD files
- MKV to MPEG Converter
- VCD to MPEG Converter
- M4V to MPEG Converter
- 3G2 to MPEG Converter
- convert AVCHD to DVD file
- convert m2ts to dvd format
- AVCHD to DVD Converter
AVCHD (acronym for the words in English is Advanced Video Codec High Definition or Advanced Video Codec High Definition) is a new format for recording high-definition available from Sony and Panasonic. It can be used in various types of media, including DVD, 8 cm (3 “) recordable type, as well as hard disk and SD Memory Card.
AVCHD is the most efficient compression (when compared with the old MPEG-2 codec used in cameras HDV camcorders) which allows AVCHD recorders capture video using less memory. The soundtrack can be stored in linear PCM 7.1 uncompressed or compressed in AC-3 5.1. The video and audio data are embedded in the compressed MPEG-4 Transport stream, called HDMV. Consequently, AVCHD recordings can be played without compression in most of the new players for Blu-ray discs, such as the Sony BDP-S1, Panasonic DMP-BD10 and the PlayStation 3. The Sony says the AVCHD format has a total time of storage in a MiniDVD approximately 20 minutes of video in high definition bitrates using “moderate.”