MP3 Audio Key Changer
change mp3 key, audio mp3/wav key shifterMP3 Key Shifter is a music (audio) key changer software that allows you to change audio key and save the modified song as an MP3 or WAV file. If you use backing tracks you can now change the key to suit your vocal range at the press of a button! The only way to be 100% sure that the key of a backing track is comfortably within your range is to sing along with it in real time. Now you can buy your backing tracks with confidence knowing that you can fine tune them to suit your voice. Download your copy today… After all, the difference between a great performance and an outstanding one could be as little as a semitone!!
Main Features of the audio key changer:
- Change the Key +/- 6 semitones.
- Change the Tempo -99 to +200% .
- Modify and save MP3 and WAV files.
- Change the key whilst singing along to your songs.
- Optimise all your backing tracks and save s in the process.
- Easy to use windows interface. (See Screenshot)
- Every backing track can now be in Your Range.
- Change WAV key, change audio key, change music mp3 key.
- Free download MP3 Key Shifter 10-day trial
- Runed under Windows 98, ME, NT 4.x, 2000, XP, Vista
How to install the MP3 Key shifter:
1. Click on the above link and save it to your desired directory.
2. Double-click the MP3 Key Shifter installer icon.
3. Follow the onscreen instructions.
The Function Button Help:
This button allows you to open an audio file (WAV or MP3) and will allow you to search anywhere on your computer using the normal windows explorer.
The window alongside the open button displays the following:
- Song/file name
- Song length (minutes/seconds)
- Current song position (minutes/seconds)
The song position indicator also gives you a visual indication of where you are in the song. You can slide this along to choose any position you wish.
This starts the selected song from the current position.
Tip: To re-start the song from the beginning simply click the play button whilst the song is playing
Stops the song playing at the current position.
This is a simple visual indication of the key relative to the original key. You can change the key by +/- 6 semitones.
Note: When you load a new song this will automatically reset to 0.
You can use the tempo slider to change the tempo and you will be able to see the difference to the original as a % or in Beats Per Minute (see below).
Original BPM/New BPM
The Original BPM window defaults to 100 Beats Per Minute for all songs – the New BPM window will indicate the difference relative to the default 100. This is adequate for most applications, as you will change the tempo whilst you are listening to the song and save the changes when it sounds right.
If you prefer to be precise with the BPM you can press the detect button. This will scan the whole song to determine the real tempo then display it in the Original BPM window. This may take a few seconds depending on the speed of your computer.
When you are happy with your changes use this to save in the folder of your choice.
This allows you to select the your audio output device
Closes the MP3 Key Shifter window and ends the session.
Related program about audio MP3 key changer: