How to resize multiple photos in batch mode
If you meet the following problems and want to get a wonderful solution, then you have come to the right place, how to batch resize photos keeping aspect ratio with width or height, how to batch rename your photos. The following software can provide the very good solutions for you, and it is easy to use.
About Batch Photo Resizing Software
Batch Photo Resizer is a simple yet rich user experience and full-featured photo resizer utility. You can resize, convert, rename, sort, rotate, flip, stretch and adjust your photos in batch mode with the tiny tool. The powerful program will help you change multiple photos from digital cameras or other devices in one time, automate and simplify duplicate tasks and save you a lot of time.
- Resize your pictures with batch processing.
- Batch or single image file conversion.
- Sort images by the file time or name for batch rename.
- Search photos in a folder.
- Add text watermark, rotate, flip, stretch image files in batch mode.
- Drag and drop files.
- Optimize photos without losing quality.
- Support input photo formats like JPG/JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG, TIF, ICO, EXIF, WMF, EMF, etc.
- Support output formats like BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIF.
Buy Now (PayPal) – 100% secure! ($ 29.99)
- Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/VISTA/7/8
- The trial version can only batch-convert 5 photos at maximum.