How to merge or join WebM files
What is WebM?
WebM is a project funded by Google, the goal is to build an open, royalty-free video file format. The video file format should be able to provide high-quality video compression used with HTML 5.
WebM project is an open source project uses the BSD license. It uses On2 Technologies developed VP8 video codec and Vorbis audio codec developed by the Xiph.Org Foundation, the Matroska format as a basis for WEBM format package.
WebM project was published in the Google I / O conference in 2010, Mozilla, Opera, Google and Microsoft IE9 four companies have announced support WebM format.
How to merge WEBM video format?
you need to install VP8 video codec and Vorbis audio codec, Xiph.Org has released a software package called opencodecs_0.85.17777.exe. It can be installed to support WEBM to meet the requirements, you want to
download it, please go to our products page to download
WEBM download link: http://008soft.com/download/webmconverter.exe
AVI download link: http://008soft.com/products/AVIJoiner.exe
WebM Converter is a powerful multimedia conversion software, It is simple and flexible. The program can convert webm to avi wmv mkv file or convert avi wmv mkv to webm file.
AVI Joiner is a useful tool that can merge or join multiple AVI files into one document, its combined rate is extremely fast, and the merged file without quality loss.
Additional software: If you want to merge files in re-encoding mode. You can use the Open video joiner.
Step-by-step of how to join WEBM files
1. Download the two software mentioned above，and install them on your computer
2. Run opencodecs_0.85.17777.exe to install it on your computer.
3. runs WEBM Converter, Open WEBM files you need to convert from your computer, click the Option to set the parameterss, including audio and video compression, the output video file specifications. click to start the conversion, this time the software will pop up dialog box asking you to set the parameters for WEBM (of course you can ignore this option), click Continue, you can convert WEBM to AVI format.
4. runs AVIJOINER, Open the converted file into the program. Click the merge button.
Well, in this way, the task of merging WEBM video file is complete.
If you still want to the merged files is WEBM format. You only need to re-use WebM Converter, it can help you achieve the conversion work of AVI format to WebM.
Related to WebM Joiner
- How to join 3GP files
- How to join AVI files
- How to join DIVX files
- How to join FLV files
- How to join movie files
- How to join MPV2 files
- How to join M4V files
- How to join MOD files
- How to join MJPEG Video files
- How to join WM files
- How to join ASX files
- How to join XVID files
- How to join iPhone files
- How to join PSP files
- How to join Zune files
- How to combine video files
- How to join video clips
- How to join RMVB files
- How to join QuickTime files