How to change WAV sample rate or bitrate
Sometimes you maybe need to convert WAV sample rate or bit rate for some purpose, so, you can consider the following software which can change wav file parameters such as sample per second, channels, bits per second easy and fast!
Wav Sample Rate Converter can convert wav/wave format easily. It can change wav file parameters such as sample per second(44100Hz, 22050Hz , 11025Hz , 8000Hz, or custom define), channels (stereo or mono) , bits per second (16bits or 8bits). It also can convert audio to WAV, MP3, MP2, AU, AIF, SND to wav, convert video AVI, WMV, MPG, MPEG, ASF, VCD, DAT to wav.
Buy Now (PayPal) – 100% secure! ($ 29.99)
How to use:
1. Click the Open Media File button, then select a media file.
2. If you want to convert the whole audio from the media file, set the Output File if needed, then click the Convert button.
If you want to convert some part of audio from the media file, drag the slide bar directly, or click the Play button to preview the media file, set the Start Time and the End Time.
3. In the Wave format field, you can change the format of output wav such as sample per second (Hz), number of channels, bits per sample.
Any combination of the following are possible:
Samples per second (Hz): 48000, 44100, 32000, 22050, 11025, 8000, Custom define
Channels: Stereo or mono.
Bits per sample: 16 or 8.
4. At last, click the Convert button to start the conversion.
- Microsoft Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003/VISTA
- DirectX 9.0 or higher
- 2G free space of hard disk