DAT TO AVI DIVX
To convert dat to avi, please understand *.dat can stand for many program’s data files. DAT is referred to a video file in this field that has .DAT file extension normally stored in a VCD disk. The DAT file can be played using Windows Media Player or other players. If you use CD or DVD drive to open a VCD disk in a computer, you can easily find *.DAT files (for example MUSIC01.DAT or AVSEQ01.DAT) usually stored in the MPEGAV directory. DAT file is a kind of mpeg format with more information.
DAT to AVI Converter offers powerful features for converting DAT to AVI, converting DAT to DIVX, converting DAT to XviD format in a few steps. By setting start time and end time, you can split or cut any part of DAT movie into AVI pieces, so it is also a very effective DAT splitter or DAT cutter. Moreover you can convert many other popular video formats such as MPEG MPG WMV VCD ASF DIVX to AVI file.
- Platform: Microsoft Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP/VISTA
- Requirements: DirectX 9.0 or higher
- Price: $ 29.99
DAT to AVI Converter Screenshot:
How to use:
1. To convert dat to avi, if the dat file is encoded with mpeg1.0 format, you do not need to install any additional dat decoder. If the dat file is encoded with mpeg1.1 or 2.0 format, please install DVD players such as WinDVD Player or PowerDVDPlayer, which include the appropriate dat decoder. (DAT file is a kind of mpeg format with more information.)
If your do not install the appropriate avi video or audio encoder such as DivX, XviD you want, please install it first.
2 Launch DAT To AVI Converter, click the Open Video button, select a dat file for dat to avi.
3. Click the Options button to set the output file name, resolution, frame rate, audio compressor etc. if needed. Select the video compressor, the converter can convert dat to divx or convert dat to xvid.
4. If you want to convert the whole dat file to avi, click the Convert button.
If you want to convert some part of the dat file, drag the slide bar directly, or click the Play button to preview the DAT file, set the Start Time and the End Time. At last, click the Convert button to start to convert dat to avi.
AVS is Chinese video and audio standard to compress digital movie.