How to join tiff files into a multi-page tif file
The TIFF (full title is TAGGED-IMAGE FILE FORMATS) is a format of file raster (popular called of bitmap, in Brazil) for digital images created by the Aldus for use in the trial of impression PostScript, that now is controlled by the Adobe.It transformed itself in the format standard of the graphic files (32-bits) with elevated definition of colors.
It is used extensively in image manipulation application such as Photoshop, DTP and scanners and also a lot utilized for the exchange of images between the diverse platforms (hardware:PC, Macintosh, software:Linux, Windows).
The following program is the one you can consider, it can easily join tif images to a multi-page file.
About Tiff Joiner
Tif Joiner is an easy-to-use tool to join tiff images to a multi-page tif file. It can convert single or multi-frame tif file. It can add, insert, delete, append pages, or adjust the pages’ sequence in a tif file. It can resize, rotate, flip, convert images. It can combine other picture formats such as BMP, JPG/JPEG, GIF, animated GIF, PNG,EXIF, WMF, EMF to tiff also.
Buy Now (PayPal) – 100% secure! ($ 29.99)
How to use:
1. Click the Add Photos button, select photos. The file formats can be*.tif, *.bmp, *.jpg, *.jpeg, *.gif, *.dib, *.png; *.ico, *.exif, *.wmf, or *.emf.
Or you can click the Search Photos button, select a folder that include the pictures which you want to convert. Then the program will search photos and add them to the list box automatically.
Or drag and drop photos directly to the list box.
2. Each line in the list stands for a page or frame in a multipage tif file. In the screenshot, the input.tif has 4 frames, the frame sequence is from 0 to 3. If the file is *.jpg or *.bmp, the total frame is 1. The sequence number is 0.
Click the Up or Down button to adjust the frame/page sequence in a multipage tif file. Click the Delete button to delete a frame in a multipage tif file. Or click the Add Photos button to append another image file. Or move the new image up to insert the image to the tif file.
3. Click the Option button to set properties in Photo Output Options dialog box.
4. If you want to change one photo output properties separately, select the item of the photo list box. Then Click the Edit button to set the output properties of the photo. Or right-click the item.
5. Click the Brower button to set the output file name.
6. Click the Convert button to join all pages or frames to a single tif file.
- Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003/VISTA/7/8