How to transfer data from iPod to iTunes
iPod is a handheld device (portable digital video/music player) which lets you play various musics or movies, it was developed and marketed by Apple company (NASDAQ:AAPL), similar with other portable media players, iPod can store photo, audio and video files.
iTunes is a program which can play digital media files and developed by Apple company. The main feature of iTunes is to play and manage multimedia files, Apple users can connect this software to iTunes store in order to purchase or download their favorite songs, videos, games and even TV shows. you can download iTunes from Apple official site.
We have discarded unreliable softwares and added the following most convenient and popular iPod to iTunes transfer for you. The program has been tested and is 100% CLEAN.
About iPod to iTunes transfer
ImTOO iPod Computer Transfer is an easy to use iPod to iTunes transfer helps you transfer iPod/iPhone music, video, photos, iPod podcast and TV program to iTunes or your computer local disk, and vice versa. It supports file transfer from iPod/iPhone to iTunes. All formats compatible with iPod are supported.
You can add or delete your music, video, photos at will from iPod to iTunes, and use iPod like a portable hard disk under its assistance. With ImTOO iPod Computer Transfer, you will find connecting your iPod, iPhone to computer and add files to iTunes library is so easy!
- Manage your iPod on any computer- Once you install Xilisoft iPod Rip, you can use the software to manage your iPod on any computer.
- Filter and quick search – Find what you want as quickly and easily as iTunes;
- Device information display-All info about your iPod, e.g. type, capacity, version number, etc. will be shown on the main interface;
- Two modes for viewing music, movies and photos- thumbnails and list.
- Easy to use.
- transfer data without loss any quality.
Buy Now (PayPal) – 100% secure! ($ 25.95)
- Windows 2003/X/Vista
- 1000 MHz Intel or AMD CPU, or higher
- 512M RAM or more
- 20M free hard disk space or more for installation
- To support iPhone, Windows XP or Windows Vista and iTunes 7.4 are required
The above download is the downloader from Regnow of Digital River Inc (Nasdaq: DRIV). When it is running, the firewall on your computer may popup the request for Internet access. It has been tested and 100% CLEAN.