How To convert Blue ray DVD files with Blue-ray DVD to DVD Converter
We discarded unreliable software and added the most powerfule software for you, thus you can get a solution with the software for converting Blu-ray to DVD format.
About Blue-ray DVD to DVD Converter
1. DVD-Cloner Platinum is powerful DVD copying/converting/burning software. It has all the features of DVD-Cloner plus the ability to convert all your DVD movies to iPod Nano, Classic and Touch. It’s a user-friendly program with excellent output quality. The latest version utilizes SmartAnalyser to ensure the highest level of success copying latest DVD movies. SmartAnalyser is an innovative and unique DVD copy technology developed by DVD-Cloner. The latest version utilizes SmartAnalyser to ensure the highest level of success copying latest DVD movies. Supports the backup of latest Blu-ray movies (Note: With a third party Blu-Ray/HD DVD Copy Helper, you can backup Blu-ray and HD-DVD movies to your hard drive and watch them with Cyberlink PowerDVD or WinDVD as you like! You can download and install the Blu-Ray/HD DVD Copy Helper (Totally Free) at http://www.copyhddvd.net)
- Directly transports DVD files from PC to iPod without iTunes!
Converts DVD to iPod MP4 (MPEG-4), Xvid, H264, MP3, AAC, M4A formats
- Supports the conversion of latest DVD movies
- Supports iPod Nano and Classic
- Converts DVD movies to iPod Touch/iPhone compatible files
- Convert blu-ray to DVD
- Faster and easier to use.( up to 400%)
- iPod Files Manager – Easily transports all the files
- Built-in CSS decrypting
- Removes region codes
- Chapter(s) converting
- Supports the adjustment of aspect ratio
- Adds or removes borders
Buy Now (PayPal) – 100% secure! ($79.99)
2. ConvertXtoDVD – This award-winning and top-choice video/dvd conversion software – convert and burn any videos (blu ray dvd files) to DVD!
ConvertXtoDVD – All in one video conversion and burning software has updated to Version 18.104.22.168 or higher which supports Windows Vista, and Blu-ray DVD files now (Select the biggest .M2TS file in the /STREAM/ subfolder to select the movie, NOTE: If needed, You can use a decryption engine from Slysoft AnyDVD HD).
- Video formats supported: avi, divx, xvid, mov, mkv, flv , mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg-, nsv, dvr-ms, ts, ifo, vob, asf, wmv, realmedia, rm, rmvb, ogm, existing files from digital camcorders, TV/Sat, capture cards, etc. No external codecs needed;
- Create DVD menus with different templates available, possibility to add background video, image or audio, have chapter and audio/subtitle menus;
- Subtitles files supported internal and external: SRT, .SUB/IDX, .SSA, opensubtitles, dvbsub with color and font selection, and supports tags like italic, bold, turn on/off with DVD player remote control;
- Video output for video standard (NTSC, PAL), TV Screen (Widescreen 16:9, Fullscreen 4:3) and DVD Resolution (Full D1, Broadcast D1, Half D1, SIF), or choose automatic for all choices listed above. Also convert video from NTSC to PAL or PAL to NTSC.
- Download the free video converter trial software now.
Buy Now (PayPal) – 100% secure! ($49.99)
The above downloads are the downloaders from Regnow of Digital River Inc (Nasdaq: DRIV). When it is running, the firewall on your computer may popup the request for Internet access. They have been tested and are 100% CLEAN.
Blu-ray (also known as BD for Blu-ray Disc) is an optical disc format for the new generation of 12 cm in diameter (the CD and DVD) for high-definition video and data storage of high density. The Blu-ray Disc Association (BDA) is responsible for standards and the development of Blu-ray disc and was created by Sony and Panasonic.
It is the successor to the DVD and capable of storing up to 1080p Full HD movies of up to 4 hours without loss. Obviously requires a high definition TV (Plasma or LCD) to show all its potential.
Its capacity ranges from 25 (single layer) to 50 (dual layer) Gigabytes. The disc Blu-Ray uses a laser to blue-violet color, whose wavelength is 405 nanometers. With the improvements in technology, the Blu-ray discs incorporate an improved system of encoding data which allows you to save even more.
DVD stands for Digital Versatile Disc or Digital Video Disc. DVD is an optical disc storage media which can store data, movie, audio, images. DVD video always uses the vob files. Traditional CD-ROM can store 650 MB, and the DVD can store 4~17 GB of data, DVD compression format using MPEG II, you can play your dvd audio and video in full-motion and full-colors, and it is better than LD, VCD, VHS video tapes and other media.