How To convert DVR-MS to DVD
OJOsoft Total Video Converter gives you SIX amazing video tools in a single package.
DVR-MS is an audio/video container format which was created by Microsoft inc. If the DVR-MS is protected (normally the digital rights management will be included), it only can be played on some special recording device or software.
DVD stands for Digital Versatile Disc or Digital Video Disc. DVD is an optical disc storage media which can store data, movie, audio, images. DVD video always uses the vob files. Traditional CD-ROM can store 650 MB, and the DVD can store 4~17 GB of data, DVD compression format using MPEG II, you can play your dvd audio and video in full-motion and full-colors, and it is better than LD, VCD, VHS video tapes and other media.
The following suite software will help you convert or burn your DVR-MS video file to DVD easily.
About DVR-MS to DVD converter
OJOsoft Total Video Converter gives you SIX amazing video tools in a single package. Convert or burn your DVR-MS files easily. the following is the features:
Quickly create Hollywood-style DVDs. Burn CD, VCD, SVCD, or DVD.
* Create widescreen DVDs, burn audio CDs or just back up data – no expertise required!
* Choose from more than a dozen static and animated DVD themes to create a professional-looking menu that grabs your viewers’ attention!
* Customize your DVD: choose format, add background audio, select sections.
* Burn audio CDs from MP3, WMA, and WAV audio files. Make data CDs and DVDs with any type of content.
* Copy your DVD masterpieces in just five minutes – simply select the video and hit Start. Et voila – an instant clone of your original DVD!
The above downloads are the downloaders from Regnow of Digital River Inc (Nasdaq: DRIV). When it is running, the firewall on your computer may popup the request for Internet access. They have been tested and are 100% CLEAN.
Related DVR-MS to DVD converter