Multitrack real-time WAV to MIDI, MP3 to MIDI, CD to MIDI converter
Intelliscore Ensemble WAV to MIDI Converter 8.1 – Multi-instrument track real-time WAV to MIDI, CD to MIDI, MP3 to MIDI converter IntelliScore Ensemble is a MP3 to MIDI, WAV to MIDI, CD to MIDI converter for music transcription, music notation, live performance, making a multi-track score, and finding chord names from multi-instrument CD, WMA, AAC, and AIFF audio files.
Software Information Preview List:
- Developer: Innovative Music Systems, Inc.
- License / Price: Free Trial / US$129.00
- Suitable Platforms: Windows XP,Windows Vista,Windows 7,Windows 8
- File Size: (Bytes)
- Add date or Last Updated: 21-OCT-13
Author’s introduction about Intelliscore Ensemble WAV to MIDI Converter 8.1 :
IntelliScore Ensemble helps you transcribe music. It listens to your multiple-instrument CD audio, WAV, and MP3 files and helps create multi-track MIDI (.mid) files containing the notes and drums played, broken down by instrument, chord names, and key. Then you can take those MIDI files and view the notation, change individual notes, and swap or mute instruments. You can also compose MIDI music in real-time by singing or playing any instrument.
Are you looking for an easier way to get musical notation from recorded music? Want to play along to a favorite song but just can’t quite differentiate between the guitar and bass parts? Let intelliScore do the difficult work for you. Spend more time making music and less time figuring out the notes.
* Helps you figure out the notes chord names and key present in multiple-instrument MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, or AIFF files and CDs. Unlike “pitch detectors” intelliScore can convert music that contains more than one note at a time time (such as chords) and more than one instrument at a time, including drums
* Expressive nuances such as pitch bend, vibrato, brightness, tremolo, and portamento are recreated on instrument tracks that contain one note at a time
* View and edit scores and individual tracks once your WAV, MP3, WMA, AIF, AAC, or CD files are converted into MIDI
* Sing or play a non-MIDI instrument and see the notes appear in Anvil Studio or your own MIDI sequencer
* Play your MIDI synthesizer live by singing or playing any musical instrument into a microphone attached to your computer. Turn your voice into a MIDI instrument!
* See the names of the chords and key present in your WAV, MP3, AAC, AIFF, or WMA file
* Rip CD music convert it to MIDI (.mid) file then play it in your MIDI keyboard
* Build a multi-track MIDI score one track at a time by singing or playing a non-MIDI instrument
* Helps create a lead sheet by detecting the lead part from a multi-instrument audio file or CD
Visit http://www.intelliscore.net/order.html for information on:
* Boxed version (includes CD and case)
* Upgrade version
* Other payment options
* System requirements and license agreement
Friendly reminder when you download Intelliscore Ensemble WAV to MIDI Converter 8.1: The download link is legitimate, it comes from Regnow which belongs to Digital River Inc. (NASD: DRIV) family of companies, you can be safe and free to use the downloader.