WDP is a kind of image format for Windows Media Photo or Microsoft HD Photo created by Microsoft to improve compression algorithm based on JPG/JPEG.
WDP Converter is an image converter that supports most popular image formats. It is useful to convert Microsoft media image or HD image with the extension .wdp to other popular image formats, for example: convert wdp to jpg gif png bmp and tif format, or convert JPG/JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG, ICO, TIF, EXIF, WMF, EMF to WDP.
- It also supports batch mode, so that you can convert a lot of pictures in one time.
- drag and drop photos directly to the list box
- you can set properties in Photo Output Options dialog box
- Change Batch rename prefix to customize the output photo file name
- Add the text to the photos if needed
- easy to use
Operating Systems: Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/VISTA/WIN7
How to use WDP Converter in few steps:
Learn to use the software to convert between WDP and other image formats
1. Click the ADD Photos button, select some photos. The file name of the photo can be *.wdp, *.bmp, *.jpg, *.jpeg, *.gif, *.dib, *.png; *.ico, *.exif, *.wmf, or *.emf, *.tif.
Or you can click the Search Photos button, select a folder that include the pictures which you want to convert. Then the program will search photos and add them to the list box automatically.
Or drag and drop photos directly to the list box.
2. If needed, you can click the head of the list box volume File name or Time to sort the sequence automatically.
3. Click the Option button to set properties in Photo Output Options dialog box.
4. If you want to change one photo output properties separately, select the item of the photo list box. Then Click the Edit button to set the output properties of the photo. Or right-click the item.
5. Click the Brower button to set the output folder.
6. Add the text to the photos if needed. Then, enter the number in the position X,Y field. Click the font button to change the text font.
7. Change Batch rename prefix to customize the output photo file name. For example, the default name is “output.photo”, the output file names will be output.photo.1.2003.03.31.wdp, output.photo.2.2003.03.31.wdp, output.photo.3.2003.03.31.wdp, output.photo.4.2003.03.31.wdp. Or you can check Not rename to keep the name original.
8. At last, click the Convert button to convert all the photos.
Learn how to set the parameters of the outputting picture format:
Choose the format of output photos.
Select the output size type: Original size, resize the Output width or Output Height, or Stretch.
Enter the number into the field of Quality Control for WDP, the default number is 40 (Minimum is 1, Maximum is 100). The default number for JPG is 80 (Minimum is 1, Maximum is 100).
If necessary, you can select Rotate by angle or Flip the photos.
You may also be interested in the following contents: (coming soon)WDP to JPG/JPEG, WDP to BMP, WDP to GIF, WDP to PNG TIF, JPG/JPEG to WDP, BMP to WDP, GIF to WDP, PNG to WDP, ICO to WDP, TIF to WDP, EXIF to WDP, WMF to WDP, EMF to WDP
Guess you like the following content:
- Batch Photo Resizer – a simple yet rich user experience and full-featured photo resizer utility.
- Photo Slide Show – convert digital photos to video and create stunning slide shows with transition effects
- Video to Photo converter – capture images from video such as AVI, WMV, MPG, MPEG, ASF, VCD, DAT. It can grab each frame of video to bmp, jpg, png, tif