Most powerful topographic mapping software
Global Mapper is one the most powerful and practical topographic mapping software for geographical data production, the software has been tested completely and 100% clean.
About topographic mapping software
Global Mapper is more than just a utility; it has built in functionality for distance and area calculations, raster blending, feathering, spectral analysis and contrast adjustment, elevation querying, line of sight calculations, cut-and-fill volume calculations, as well as advanced capabilities like image rectification, contour generation from surface data, view shed analysis (including Fresnel) from surface data, and triangulation and gridding of 3D point data. Repetitive tasks can be accomplished using the built in scripting language or comprehensive batch conversion functionality.
- The ability to use various online maps sources including: worldwide high resolution color imagery from DigitalGlobe, entire TerraServer-USA database of USGS satellite imagery and topographic maps free-of-charge and WMS data sources.
- Include built-in access to elevation data and color imagery for the entire world, and to view elevation data in true 3D with any loaded raster imagery and vector data draped on top of it.
- The ability to calculate the distance and area what you need.
- The ability to blend raster, analyze feathering or spectral, adjust contrast, inquire elevation, calculate line of sight, calculate cut-and-fill volume.
- The ability to rectify image, generate contour from surface data, compare terrain layer, triangulation and gridding of 3D point data.
- Batch conersion function supported.
- Support viewing of various common data formats including: DLG-O, DRG, DOQ, DEM, DGN, DTED, DWG, DXF, SDTS DLG, SDTS DEM, ECW, MrSID, ESRI Shapefiles, E00, JPEG2000, CADRG/CIB, GeoTIFF, KML/KMZ, Lidar LAS, Arc Grid, Tiger/Line.
Click below each thumb to get a full view:
Topographic mapping software – Requirements:
- Windows All