How To split/cut SWF files
SWF is a file format created by Adobe Flash (formerly the Macromedia Flash) for animation or multimedia applications. It can contain animations used for creating animated images or menus for DVD films. The files in SWF are not editable. Before being exported to SWF, the file is saved as FLA, which is editable.
If you have many swf flash video files, that you would like to split them into segments for further editing, then you have come the right place, because we have discarded unreliable softwares and added the most convenient and popular program for you. The software has been tested and is 100% CLEAN.
About SWF Cutter/Splitter
Xilisoft Video Splitter has the ability to input dozens of video formats including SWF format and split them into segments in AVI, MPEG, MPG, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, WMV, MP4, MOV, VOB, ASF, 3GP, 3G2, SWF, H.264, QT, DAT in batch splitting mode. Of cause, you can split one file in manual mode. The comprehensive SWF video splitter supports so many popular video formats such as AVI, MPEG, MPG, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, WMV, MP4, MOV, VOB, ASF, 3GP, 3G2, SWF, H.264, QT, DAT etc. There’re three auto video splitting options for you to select at will: limit each segment to given seconds and size, and averagely split the video file.
Main features including:
- The video splitter supports previewing the source and edited video file in order to split the video accurately and check the final effect.
- Split the video file to get several segments by setting exact time.
- Running the video splitter in background can help you save CPU time and make other programs work smoothly.
- You’ll get much higher efficiency from batch processing and multithreading, which can save your time and trouble greatly.
- You can choose one of these languages such as English, German, Japanese, etc.
Buy Now (PayPal) – 100% secure!
- O.S.: Windows XP/Vista
- CPU: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above
- Memory: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended)
The above download is the downloader from Regnow of Digital River Inc (Nasdaq: DRIV). When it is running, the firewall on your computer may popup the request for Internet access. It has been tested and 100% CLEAN.