Xilisoft Photo to Flash is the best flash slideshow maker which can create dynamic flash slideshows from a dozen of photos in formats of jpg, jpeg, png, gif, bmp, tiff, xbm, xpm to SWF, XML and HTML output formats.
To create personalized flash, you are enabled to add background music, make a choice from many given flash templates, adjust the orientation and display sequence of the imported photos and etc. With Xilisoft Photo to Flash, your photo collections can be turned to be a dynamic and vivid flash show.
Buy Now (PayPal) – 100% secure – $29.95
License information – the trial version you are using has the following limitation:
Watermark will be added into the picture in a trial version
- Create great flash from a dozen of images in formats of jpg, jpeg, png, gif, bmp, tiff, xbm and xpm.
- Export images to SWF format flash, HTML codes and XML files.
- Multiple templates are given to simplify the design of flash, 3D templates are provided as well.
- Adjust the orientation of the imported photo collections; fine-tune the display sequence of images by drag-and-drop.
- Xilisoft Photo to Flash enables you to add background music from various audio formats, like aac, aif, aiff, ac3, ape, au, flac, mpa, mp2, mp3, ogg, ra, wav, wma, m4a to enrich the output effect of flash.
- Personalize the background music by setting the play order of background music, clip background music to retain the favorite segment, add fade-in and fade-out effects, you can also set the loop mode to play background music automatically.
- support XML as output format and enable you to update images in the flash gallery without the program.
- English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Simplified and Traditional Chinese interface languages are optional.
- OS: Microsoft® Windows 7, Windows XP (SP2 or later), Windows Vista
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended)
- Free Hard Disk: 80MB space for installation
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher
How to convert photo to SWF Slideshow?
- Add photos
Click Import Photo(s) button on the toolbar, then select one or more photos in the dialog that opens, close the dialog and return to the main window, then the photos you selected will be displayed in the photo list.
Or click Import Photo Folder button on the toolbar, then select a folder to load all the photos in this folder.
Or drag and drop the photos you want to the photo list on the main window.
Tip: click to select one or more photos in the photo list, then click Turn Left, Turn Right, Mirror, Flip buttons to edit their directions. To restore the default direction, please click Restore button.
- Select Template
Select a template you like from Template list and click Preview button on the left to view the effect.
- Add and Edit Background Music
You can add your favorite music as the background music. To do this, click Import Audio File(s) button on the toolbar to select one or more audio files in the dialog that opens.
(1) You can also drag and drop audio files to the audio list on the main window.
(2) Click Edit Audio button on the toolbar to open Edit Audio window and edit audios. Please refer to Tips > Audio management part to get more details.
- Publish flash
Click Publish button to open Publish Settings window and configure as below.
Click Photo Quality drop-down button to select Low, Better or High.
Type flash name into the File Name textbox.
Click Profile drop-down button to select swf, xml. or swf+html as output format.
And click Browse button right beside the Destination label to specify the output directory.
After the above settings are done, click OK button to start creating flash. In the creating process, click Cancel button to stop creating.
- Trim audio clips as flash background music
Click Edit Audio button to open the Edit Audio window and select one audio file. Click Play button and during the playing you can set the start and end points of the audio clip by clicking on Set Start Point and Set End Point button to meet your need. And then click OK to go back to the main window.
- Audio management
- Click Edit Audio button in the Edit Audio area on the toolbar to open the audio management window, in which you can do the following operations:
Click Add button to add one or more audio files.
Select a file in the file list, click Delete button to delete the selected file from the list.
Click Move Up or Move Down button to adjust the order of the audio files.
In Global Audio Settings area, check Fade in and Fade out options to add fade-in/fade-out effect into background music. Check Loop Background Music Automatically option to play the added background music in loop.
Click OK button to return to the main window.
Buy Now (PayPal) – 100% secure
You might be interesting in the following contents: