If you need a CDG karaoke player software, you might try the following software. you will be impressed by it. It let you play/record karaoke song easily.
About Easy Karaoke Player
Do you need to play your karaoke songs and record your favorite karaoke songs to WAV with CD-quality? If you do, we recommend you try this program – Easy Karaoke Player. It’s very easy to use and a powerful karaoke player software and let you play many kinds of audio/video files including: CDG, KAR, MP3, MIDI, KAR, WAV, WMA, AC3, OGG, MPA, MP2, AU, AIF, SND, VCD, MPEG, AVI, WMV, ASF, OGM, DIVX, DAT, SVCD, etc. You can modify the volume directly from its main interface by draging the slider of Media volume, Microphone volunme, recording volume.
Main features: High quality of the output file; Build-in a multimedia player; The output file is WAV, so you can get the same audio quality as CD; start/stop recording easy to control; The ability to view you recorded karaoke songs; The interface is very concise and easy to learn;
Buy Now (Paypal) $29.99
- To play CDG files, please make sure you have installed the FREE karaoke filter for CD+G file(*.cdg,*.bin), MIDI karaoke(*.kar), LRC Karaoke(.lrc ), mp3+g, wma+g, mp3+lyrics, etc.
- Full duplex sound card
- DirectX 9.0 or higher
- 2G free space of hard disk
How to use this CDG Karaoke player?
1. Click the Open button, select an media file.
2. Change the output name if necessary, which must be a wave file. Or click the Browse button to name the file in a directory.
3. Then click the Start button, Easy Karaoke Player will start to play the song. You may sing the song with a microphone at the same time.
Please make sure you can hear normal karaoke volume, otherwise you may change the Media volume and the Microphone volume. The Recording volume does not affect the volume of computer’s speaker or headphone. It can adjust the volume in the output wav file.
4. After the recording is over, click the Play button to listen to the wav file with Windows Media Player. Before start the next recording, please exit Windows Media Player.
5. If you feelthe output wav volume is smaller or louder or distorted, decrease “Volume control” or “Wave” of Windows Volume Control, or the media volume of Easy Karaoke Player. Then start recording again. Try several times, you will get the appropriate output volume.