FLV Joiner / Merger
Quesiton: “I have lots of Video file in FLV (Flash Video) format downloaded from Google Video, Youtube or other video shareing sites, I want to merge or join flv into bigger one and save it as AVI format, because AVI (Audio Video Interleaved) is the most popular video format, thus I can play it on Window Media Player.”
How to merge or join FLV files into one large video file?
It is not a difficult thing, using our Open Video Joiner is a good solution for you, we developed the program in 2004 which have been used for tens of thousands of people.
Open Video Joiner not only join FLV files, but also join MPEG (MPG), AVI, ASF, WMV and more video formats into bigger AVI format. Depending of the installed codec packages, you can choose from a larger variety of codecs in order to encode your media files.
The installation package includes 32-bit and 64-bit versions. The 64-bit joiner runs under Windows XP/VISTA X64 editions.
Just following below few steps, you can merge flv files successfully.
1. Download The Combined Community Codec Pack (filename is Combined-Community-Codec-Pack-2008-01-24.exe) which only 5.8MB in size, and install it to your computer.
2. If you still not have download “Open Video Joiner”, download it here and install to your computer. the installation process is very simple.
3. Open FLV files from your local disk.
4. Pick a destination folder to save your output file by clicking “Option” button (The default path is c:output.avi.), and choose the Video Compressor as “ffdshow Video Codec” (Recommended), keep the Audio compressor as default setting. click OK to complete your setting.
5. OK. now just press Join button in the main interface. the “flv joiner” will make it easily to join your flv files into bigger one.