A powerful image editing application to enhance photos
ArcSoft PhotoStudio 6 for Mac – A powerful image editing application to enhance photos
Software Information Preview List:
- Developer: ArcSoft, Inc.
- License / Price: Free Trial / US$79.99
- Suitable Platforms: Mac
- Version: 188.8.131.52
- File Size: 7283785 (Bytes)
- Add date or Last Updated: 04-JUL-12
Author’s introduction about ArcSoft PhotoStudio 6 for Mac 184.108.40.206:
Powerful photo editing functions
- Offers an array of photo editing tools for both the beginner and advanced user.
- Essential tools include Simple Selection, Photo Cloning, Photo Enhancement, Multi-Layer Support, Brush and Stamp, Text Layer, Transform, and Print.
- Advanced correction tools include Auto-Exposure, Auto-De-Noise, Record Macro, Scratch Removal, and Equalization.
- Provides more than 40 photo filters.
- Offers three convenient ways for you to capture images on your computer screen.
Supports all popular RAW photo formats
- Supports importing and editing popular RAW file formats by Canon, Nikon, Panasonic, Adobe (DNG), Sony, Kodak, Olympus, and more.
- Supports 48-bit image and large image files.
- Automatically removes photo noises with high performance and quality.
Smart editing tools and more
- Face Beautify enhances your photos naturally.
- Magic-Film applies professional film effects.
- Magic-Cut quickly extracts an object from a photo’s background.
- Toy Camera adds a LOMO camera effect.
Manage and print
- Provides a powerful browser to help you browse, search, and organize files.
- Embedded with tags and ratings functions, and includes a convenient calendar view.
- A professional print module comes with easy-to-use customize templates.
- Arranges photos for printing in different sizes on one or many pages.