SHSH backup tool TinyUmbrella the former Firmware Umbrella, it can be used to apply for the ECID matching the SHSH, it supports not escape equipment, the latest version of TinyUmbrella modify the ECID data detection, more reliable, and update iOS4.3.3 firmware SHSH backup function.
To use TinyUmbrella, you must have JavaEnvironment, you can download it from the following URL:
The latest version TinyUmbrella supports one click to extract cydia all shsh
The following is the details – step by step:
- Open the umbrella 4.1.4 software
- And then connect to your iphone
- Preferred check Advanced options
- This time your iPhone related information will be read out
- Select the Device you want to back up, now only backup 4.2 & 4.1, so only to choose iPhone4.2 or 4.1
- location options, choose Apple
- Press the “save my shsh”, after a few seconds, it will generate a shsh folder under the user folder
- Shsh file you just saved should be in this folder, the file path is below:
- If your Windows OS is XP, the shsh should be in the folder: C:Document and Setting
- If you backed up in cydia which had shsh, you can directly in the location> select cydia device> select the iPhone, then “save my shsh, after a while your certificate will be downloaded to a local user.Shsh
4.2.1 jailbreak is not perfect, should someone want to drop back to 4.1
The following is a self apple demote the server tutorial [wholly without network:
If you backed up in the local shsh, you can copy the backup shsh to the usershsh directory, so you can omit the above 1 and 2 steps.
Now you click on the “Start the TSS Server”, the self-built server will be success.
(If your Start the TSS Server, it is gray, indicating that your port 80 may be occupied due to firewalls and other various reasons, please download Apple’s authentication server patch)
After the success of self-built server, we begin to restore the firmware you want to downgrade 4.1 to select the 4.1 official firmware.
Restore the firmware can be divided into several modes:
DFU mode (connect your phone to the computer to shut down the phone while holding down the home button and power button heart in 10 seconds and then release the power button to continue to maintain this time hold down the home button when the computer will find new hardware phone screen black screen instructions to enter dfu mode.)
Recovery mode (phone off and then hold down the home button do not release then even the computer until the phone to appear ituens data line pattern to enter recovery mode)
PS: If you downgrade, then the validation process will report an error, this is because the baseband not downgrade! Do not panic, please read the following:
You only need to open the umbrella-4.1.14. Click “kick the Device out of recovery”
Will jump out of recovery mode and normal boot. after reboot, you can continue to do you work.