iPhone ringtones question has plagued many users, major problems reflected in: ringtone’s time length and ringtone’s format. If you want to get your favorite MP3 songs as iPhone ringtone directly, which were headache. So today I bring you a simple method, not only MP3 songs can be automatically converted to M4R format, also can be directly used as iPhone ringtone (this method do not need to jailbreak your iPhone).
How to convert mp3 to m4r ringtone for your iPhone
Following are the specific steps:
1. First of all, we need to iTools software, connect the iPhone to the computer, and then open the iTools, then our point on the left side of the media management.
iTools is a powerful synchronization management software for the Apple device, the world’s second support of iOS5 management software also joins iTunes. It allows you to very convenient management of iOS devices, including information view, synchronize media files, install software, backup SHSH function. iTools has been updated to 2012 the Beta 0329 (download address)
2. And on the right, select ringtones.
3. Next find an MP3 music files that you want to make ringtone, drag into the ringtone library.
4. Waiting for conversion.
5. If the conversion is completed, you will find the ringtone file has appeared in the library.
6. At last, enter the Settings -> Sound -> Ringtone in your iPhone, check if already have a song that you just imported, it is that easy.