This is a guide about how to convert blu-ray movie to iPad 2 by using Tipard Blu-ray to iPad 2 Converter, and teach you step-by-step
Fistly, please download it from following URL (note: You will get a download manager from Regnow, then use it to download this app.):
Tipard Blu-ray to iPad 2 offers you mighty converting tools to rip Blu-ray Disc and DVD to iPad 2 compatible video and audio formats. With powerful deciphering function, it can easily remove the newly released MKB V20 and MKB V21 protection from BD movie. And it can also serve as an iPad 2 video converter to convert any popular video format to iPad 2. Tipard Blu-ray to iPad 2 Converter also provides you with video editing functions, such as video trimming, video cropping, video merging, video watermarking Plus, with NVIDIA® CUDA technology and multi-core CPUs supporting technology, it has lightning processing speed and superior output quality.
Follow the following steps to convert BD/DVD and video/audio files:
Step One: Load Files
Click Load blu-ray button on the toolbar to load Blu-ray disk in the BD-ROM directly. Click the right drop-down arrow to choose to load Blu-ray Playlist or Blu-ray File.
Click Load DVD button on the toolbar to load DVD disk in the DVD-ROM directly. Click the right drop-down arrow to choose to load DVD disk, DVD Folder or IFO Files.
Click Add Video(s) button on the toolbar, then choose video, audio files you want in the dialog that opens.
Or click File in the main menu to choose to load DVD disk, DVD Folder, IFO Files, Add Video or Add Folder.
Or directly drag file(s) or folder to the main interface.
The loaded files will be displayed in the file list.
Step Two: Select Profile
Choose one file in the file list, and click the Profile drop-down arrow to open the profile list, then choose the profile you want from the classified profile list. Click Apply to All, the well-set profile will be applied to all the added files.
(1) You can set different profile for each file while you put the cursor on the Profile column of the added file to open the Profile drop-down list.
(2) Click Settings to open the Profile Settings window to adjust the detailed settings.
How to adjust profile settings?
(3) You can search for the profile you want quickly by entering the profile keyword in the Keyword textbox of the profile list.
Step Three: Choose Destination
Click Browse button to choose the destination folder for saving output files in the dialog that opens.
Step Four: Start Converting
After the above settings, check the file(s) in the file list, and click Convert button to start the converting in the Convertion window.
(1) In the Convertion window, click Pause or Stop button to suspend or stop the conversion according to your own need anytime during conversion.
(2) Click Background to hide the program into the taskbar. You can also view the converted length of the current file.
(3) Choose to set Shut down computer or Open output folder when the conversion completed.
Done! If you are interesting in this program, please download it from below URL, and get a free and wonderful trial!