How to cut/split Movie files
With Ultra Video Splitter, you can split your movie easy and fast!
About Ultra Video Splitter
Ultra Video Splitter is a professional movie splitting tool which split, cut or trim a large video file into smaller clips, it supports so many video formats including AVI, Divx, XviD, MPEG, WMV, ASF, RM, MOV, 3GP, MP4, FLV formats. Main features including:
- The movie splitter supports splitting video directly without re-encoding;
- Provides different splitting mode to make splitting easy. You can extract multiple segments of any size by using the visual editing mode, or split the selection into multiple pieces of equal size automatically.
- It already includes all video encoders and decoders, you don’t need download any other codecs to make it work.
- Split supported files to AVI, DivX, Xvid , Archos, iRiver, Creative Zen Vision, MPEG1, MPEG2, VCD SVCD DVD compatible MPEG formats, VCD, SVCD BIN/CUE Image, DVD, WMV, ASF, MP4, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, 3GP, BlackBerry, FLV.
- Lifetime FREE Technical Support and FREE upgrade. 30 day money back guarantee.
The above “uvsplitter-trial.exe” is the downloader from Regnow of Digital River Inc (Nasdaq: DRIV). When it is running, the firewall on your computer may popup the request for Internet access. Ultra Video Splitter has been tested and is 100% CLEAN.
Related Movie Splitter
- How to split RM files
- How to split RMVB files
- How to split WM files
- How to split WMV files
- How to split XVID files
- How to split Zune files
- How to trim video files