How to remove background music from video
If you need a software which could let you remove the audio tracks from your video files and replace it with other music or songs, here is the tiny tools “Audio to Video Mixer” created by us that can let you have this job done easy and fast! simply just one mouse clicks!
About background music remover
Audio to Video Mixer has the ability to automatically extract the audio track from the video you have loaded into the program, and you can easily remove the background music with just one mouse click! It also let you add or replace the original soundtrack with your own.
The program supports remove audio from various video formats such as MPEG, VCD, AVI, WMV, ASF, OGM, DIVX, DAT, etc.
If you want to remove background audio from a DVD, all you need is to install a DVD Player such as WinDVD or PowerDVD.
If you want to remove background music from MPEG4 MP4 M4V, you need to install FFDSHOW
One amazing feature is the software can remove several audio tracks from multiple video formats in one time and join your video files into bigger one.
How to use:
- Click the Add video button, select a video file you want.
- The software will automatically extract the audio track from the video and list your audio information in “Audio List” column
- Click the buttons at the right of the control panel, Click to delete a selected audio file, Click or right -click an item to configure volume, start time, playback speed and repeat properties of each sound track.
- If need, click “MIX” button to output your file.
- Microsoft Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/2003/VISTA
- download DirectX 9.0 or later in our product center
- Download free DivX codec in our product center
The software above has been tested thoroughly by us which guarantees that the product is absolutely 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including but not limited to: spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors, therefore it can be installed with no concern by any computer user.