Damaged DVD recovery | How to recover damaged DVD data and which damaged DVD recovery software you can trust?
Sometimes your DVD data will be damaged for some reasons (scratched, corrupted or damaged), even you DVD driver can not identify it, if your dvd data is important to you, apparently, this is a great loss for you. The following is the figure, this DVD has been damaged:
About Damaged DVD Recovery software:
So, you must need one damaged DVD Recovery software to recover those scratched or damaged data from your DVD.
Based on our experience and knowledge, in 2004, we developed out of a sophisticated product CD/DVD Data Recovery, which can recover damaged file from CD and DVD, It fast scans disk sectors, recovers the damaged files and copies the correct data to hard disk as possible as it can.
The program is especially effective for corrupted digital multimedia files, audio, video, image files, MPEG, AVI, RM, MP3, JPEG etc, and for damaged document and text files. It supports many types of optical disk such as CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-RW and file systems such as ISO9660 and UDF[download id=”40″ format=”2″]
Buy Now (PayPal) – 100% secure! ($ 39.99)
- Microsoft Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003/VISTA
Step by step about how to recover your damaged DVD Data?
1. Add a fold or directory of CD/DVD to the list by clicking the Add Folder button. It can be the drive name of CD/DVD if you want to copy the whole contents of the CD/DVD.
If the directory structure of the CD/DVD is damaged, please try to select files on the CD/DVD to the list by clicking the Add Files button.
You can also drag and drop folders or files from CD/DVD to the list.
2. Click the Browse button, change the Destination Directory if necessary.
You may control the speed and quality of copying. The Normal item is recommended.
3. Click the Start button to copy files from CD/DVD to the destination directory.
4. After the copying process is done,the status is reported in the bottom view and is saved to a log file. Click the View log button to view the log.
If you want to start the next copy, click the Clear button to remove all contents in the source list. And then add new folders or files to the list.[download id=”40″ format=”2″]