How To Record LP To CD, cassette tape to CD
The following is the step-by-step:
1. Click Record A Vinyl LP button
2. Since this is the first time you are going to record, you are going to run the Recording Level Adjustment Wizard to get the best Recording level. So, please click Level Wizard button and select the correct recording source as Analog Mix (Line/CD/Aux/TAD/PC)
3. Click the Start button to begin the wizard. Spin it Again will have you play the loudest part of the record so that it can get to best level. After 30 seconds of good audio, the wizard will stop and you can click the close button.
4. Click Record button to start recording.
5. Put the needle on the record and the software will record. The software will automatically pause recording after 30 minutes, if set. At last click the stop button to end recording.
6. Then the software will now preview the start and end of all tracks. if the recording is pretty scratchy. let’s add a click and pop reduction effect! Just click the cleaning & Effect drop down to select Just Clicks & Pops, then you can listen to the cleaned up version, then you will feel much better now.
7. Let’s adjust the start of the track, please click Zoom In button, and click Next button, you can enter in the artist, album, genre, year, comments and back names for this recording. Then, click the next button, in a new window, click Burn Audio CD button, here, yuu can set up your CD recorder, burn speed and other options (if desired).
8. Then continue click next button to start the burning process. That is all, enjoy your CD in your car or home CD player.
If you want to record cassette tape to CD, the steps are similar with Vinyl LP To CD Recording.
About Spin It Again – record LP to CD, or cassette to CD
The program is a special software for converting LP and tape recording and copying your old 45′s and 33′s to CD and your new MP3 player or iPod. It’s simple and easy to operate. The wizard instructs you to connect your hardware, set the recording level correctly, and split your recording into multiple tracks. Clicks, pops and the undesirable tape hum and hiss are deleted automatically by the software. The program can automatically remove noise, pops & clicks: Apart from copying the tapes and LP, splitting tracks and ripping CDs, Spin It Again can cleans your recordings by clicking “Damaged Record 1″, “Viny1 Declick & Decrackle” or “Clean Anything”.
- Monitoring on USB sound devices!
- You can add track/album information while your recording!
- Record double longer! Up to 13.52 hours with the same quality as CD!
- New easy speed/rate adjustor for recording 78s at 45 rpm.
- Adjust each track volume;
- Record your old cassettes easily and fast.
- Record vinyl LP to CD or cassette to CD.
- Automatic track detection and silence removal algorithm splits your albums into tracks ready for your iPod, MP3 or CD player.
- Automatically removes old record clicks, pops and tape hiss.
- Create audio CDs and/or convert recordings to MP3, OGG, WMA, and hi-fi WAV files.
- Record in hi-fi sampling rates and bit depths and render out to hi-fi DVD audio ready files, if desired and supported. (48khz -> 192 khz, 24 bit audio)
- Trim previously recorded MP3, WAV, WMA or OGG into multiple tracks or burn to CD.
- The ability to burn tracks longer than one CD’s worth.