How to Convert QuickTime Video MOV to Flash video?
Flash Video MX Pro (FLV Converter or SWF converter) supports many a video files, such as AVI, WMV, ASF, MOV, QT (QuickTime), VOB, DVD, etc. This passage is specifically focused on how to convert QT video to Flash, or say, how to convert MOV to SWF.
1. Download and install Flash Video MX Pro on your computer, and start it.
2. Import your video in and do the video editing by Edit, Effect, Watermark, Snapshot, and CuePoint, if you like, or just keep the default. Click “Next” to continue.
3. Set the output folder in “Export to”. In Export, please pay attention, you can select either of the group below:
a. “Generate Flash video (FLV)”, “Generate Flash (SWF)”, and “Embed the video in SWF and play in timeline”
b. “Generate Flash (SWF)” and “Embed the video in SWF and play in timeline”
Set the other items or just keep the default. Click “Next” to continue.
4. Select a Flash Player skin in “Classic, Opaque, Translucent, and Transparent”.
5. Custom a Player style by “Profile”; or just keep the default.
6. Choose a video effect in “Special effects” or just keep the default.
7. Select a preloader skin in “Preloader” or just keep the default. Click “Next” to continue.
8. Start the conversion. Urh, see your MOV video is Flash right now.